Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm schooling therefore I am

11 a.m - With a good dose of some good music, and lots of happiness after Italy won the greatest match, Im ready for last semester schooling. many people say that this is the time your head should focus about future (after school shit), getting job whatsoever. But for me. I got my future shape day by day since the age 18 (note: not underage anymore). There's nothing to lose!

I put two CD todaybefore the day starts
Ancient chinese secret "caveot emporer" album was seriously insane. It was ace. And i cant stop dreaming about doing a powerviolence band with my wive. Goar!
Art of burning water (superfi records) is decent stuff except they good the screechy weird vocal which i nearly waking up mr akhdan. They flow to be in the mastodon-ISIS-neuro bla bla alike but not good enough to be remembered.

And upon risking my life, after pretty good 2 months hibernation, I brave my heart to face the sun shine. Gosh! Its too hot for this kind of hour and I think to continue the hibernation process for the rest of my life.
Plus I Wish to have some dose of beer so I can see the day clearer.

Not bad for a day! It is just a normal day. I miss going out with friends, playing football, fishing, cooking whatsoever.

Day gonna be turn to be pretty normal again and to face the routine is like having a cornflakes without a milk. Pretty dull. And it is still the same feeling as yesterday when you already face this kind of situation for 5 fucking years. Education oh education.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home