Monday, July 31, 2006

money = life = money

Last time I went to Mid Valley, big corporate book store, put my ass somewhere around there, pick up one book.
The title is: Invisible Monster by chuck phalaniuk.

One nice word from the book that is simply brillinat,
we are just a product and we are no different from the barbie doll, the car or anything else. We can be wreck and dump in any single minutes, EVERYDAY.
Very provocative yet inspired me in one direct way.

Upon reading, there is a huge conversation from bunch of girl who talk very loudd inside that corporate book store.
Attention: Discussion about a man without any shirt posing in the swimming pool inside majalah mangga. I want to laugh out loud. But I dont have friends to laugh with. So, remain silent is the solution. huhu!
Mind concentration is not functioning well toward the big. Half focus to the loud chit-chatting and the other half toward the book.

One thing that I realize; people dont talk about their self-deficiancy. They dont talk about their broken live. They write mostly about their success desire. They talk about how great they are compare to other people. And I wonder why there is nobody want to write about how bad they are. The line start maybe like this:
"Im the most dumbest people in this world. I am wasted. I always getting use to other people. I'm real liar in this world"

Im waiting for that kind. Else i guess I gonna start one.
Till then.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoi! bangun! Aku rasa kau tengah tido. Aku pasti.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I all the time emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts,
for the reason that if like to read it next my friends will too.


my page: Pirater Un Compte Facebook

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home