Monday, July 17, 2006

The truth between true and untrue!

When Im a little kids, I always remember that I'm a stubborn kids. (in correct manner: stubborn child). I use to fight my mom and dad even my aunt a lot. I had this very bad "attention disorder" at that time. I remember Im rebelling, crying for not getting what I want. And I can do that for more than 2 hours. Nobody can stop me. Even my dad. The only person who can stop for doing that is me myself. He who make me calm again.

I start to separate from my family when im 13. It give me kind of freedom to choose live in better way. And that's the time when all the rebelling against parent turn to be rebelling against the teacher. Because that time perhaps I got this "liberation disorder". Thats all turn to be the good scenario of living life. Moment of truth. The caption of breaking the rules and finding yourself. Thats great.

And when age gone by, things make you want to feel something new. You want to feel something you dont ever feel. And i keep it simple, i try everything that I want. And moral is another things for me. Empirical is always the solution.

Music save everything. The circle of friends save everything. It bring me to the save light. I dont know what the bright light means, but at least i know im not trap in the so called moral disorder, racist, religious or maybe ignorance stereotype. Im out of boundary. I go far far away. Because the idea of electric save me. It goes side by side with books, movie, travel, friends and many more.

You are in the good state. You beleive in yourself more than any other things. And fly a soul inside you. One truth things that might impact your life is this word EVOL, the best word when you sharing a great relationship with somebody. About hope and trust. The state of confusion. The brain calculation about what is going to be true and untrue.
But perhaps time goes by and when you find sin and saint, about moral and about freedom. You know EVOL is the pure LOVE. You know whats right for your self and what is wrong. The direction is wide open. And you always dare to face and forgiving. You have a heart unless you got terrible heart attack. So go else you failed. And wondering where all those rebel gone when it come to this things. I am still me. Rebel is only a spark to find a things that you want. You are no longer rebel. You want something truth. No matter where im going. Nothing change. You keep asking when will the time come. But you failed to live the present. But its ok coz things can be work no matter what.

Now its past the mid 2006. And in the state of confusion im still sitting in front this computer. Writing a boring story to nobody. It is just for myself. Blogspot.com is just a stepping stone. Its a platform of frustration in certain way. Because when nerve going unstable and nobody can help, perhaps blogspot save the soul.

Skip this if you find love boring.
This might contain 18 and above cencorship stuff.
AND please note that this is not technical writing. yet it is imaginative one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihi ;)
live life cool
enjoy...

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home